fSquared Team Members Present on Voice Search Optimization at LMA Tech West 2022
CEO Lynn Foley, Senior Web Developer Kirsten Starcher, and Communications Specialist Hannah Holmes will be presenting at LMA Tech West 2022: Can You Hear Me Now? Building Your Website for Voice Search.
Join Lynn, Kirsten, and Hannah on April 26th, 2022, 2:00 p.m.–3:00 p.m. PT for a discussion on voice search optimization for the web. In the last few years, voice search has increased in popularity. With voice search becoming an integral part of our lives, it’s important to know what optimizing digital content for voice search entails.
Attendees will learn what voice search is, understand the connection between voice search and SEO, discuss how to design a voice search-optimized website, as well as provide real-world examples of writing content for voice search.
Learning Objectives include:
- Reviewing what voice search is
- Helping the audience understand the connection between voice search, SEO, website traffic, quality results, and increased revenue
- Demonstrating the importance of local search
- Discussing how to design a voice search optimized website
- Demonstrating how to develop your content strategy to maximize your voice search opportunities
- Providing real-world examples of writing content for your website that will leverage voice search
Visit the virtual platform for LMA Tech West 2022 to register for events and take a look at the schedule to see what else piques your interest.
Learn more about our award-winning web design services.Sign Up To Our Newsletter