Lynn Foley to Present on Website Accessibility Compliance for Law Firms at LMA Tech West 2021
Lynn Foley, CEO of fSquared Marketing, and Mary Siceloff, Chief Marketing Officer at Weintraub Tobin, will be presenting at LMA Tech West 2021: “Website Accessibility Compliance: What it is, Why You Should Do it, and How to Get Started”
Join Lynn and Mary on April 28, 2021, 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. PST, for an overview of website accessibility for law firms, including an explanation of why pursuing website accessibility should be a priority for every firm in 2021. Learn about the business case to be made for website accessibility and the legal and reputational risks for failing to meet accessibility standards.
Attendees will also learn about the levels of compliance, the impact of accessibility on website design and content, and how accessibility benefits SEO.
- Review what web accessibility is and what it means;
- Help the audience understand WCAG-accessible content requirements;
- Discuss how to design for an accessible site;
- Demonstrate how to check if your firm’s website is accessible;
- Summarize the legal risks of failing to meet ADA standards (often what drives lawyers to focus on web accessibility)
- Explain how an accessible website can improve your firm’s digital marketing, brand, and bottom line.
Visit the virtual platform for LMA Tech West 2021 to sign up for this session and add it to your calendar.
Learn more about law firm website accessibility and our related services.Sign Up To Our Newsletter