fSquared Marketing is looking for a Graphic Designer with strong UX/UI skills and at least 5 years of relevant industry experience to join our growing team. This is a remote position.
Your primary responsibilities will be creating designs and layouts for websites, emails, videos, social media campaigns, editing custom and stock photographs with a focus on bio photography of professionals. You will be expected to effectively communicate your designs to clients, project managers and developers alike.
- A problem solver
- Able to thrive in an open office environment
- A team player/collaborator willing to take direction from Partners and input from other team members
- Proactively solicit and provide feedback
- Adhere to project timelines and budget
The successful candidate will have strong communication skills to present and defend their ideas, the ability to thrive on inter-team collaboration, and an appreciation for project strategy and pixel-perfect artwork.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Create compelling, original, and effective visual designs for web and other media channels
- Work to refine complex business requirements into detailed UX designs
- Create mood boards, landing pages, interactive wireframes, prototype/mock-ups
- Develop and maintain design material such as style guides and design systems for web
- Follow and contribute to the development and maintenance of the Client’s brand standards
- Create and maintain visual assets for use in web pages and other media Hand off your designs effectively to the development team.
- Perform QA testing.
- Edit both stock and custom photography to match the brand style of our clients
- Create advertisement layouts for both print and online ads.
- Formal education in art & design
- Strong communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
- A UX/UI portfolio with demonstrated ability in designing for the web in a thoughtful way
- Extensive experience in design and prototyping tools (Figma, XD) for creating interactive wireframes and prototypes
- Strong familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite/Cloud (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effects)
- Experience with WordPress
- Solid understanding of usability best practices and UX design
- Ability to work with web developers in integrating design and functionality
- Know how to manage your time while working on multiple projects.
- The ability to work autonomously as part of a team – you’ll need to do both here.
- Agency experience is a must.
Bonus Points for:
- Print production experience
- Strong traditional skills like drawing and painting
Please fill out the form below to apply and tell us a bit about yourself, what you’re good at, what you want to learn, what frustrates you, and what challenges you want to face in the near future.