Survey after survey continues to show that the majority of law firm and professional service firms do not actively ask their clients for feedback on their work and relationship. If you don’t ask the questions, you can’t know the answer. Your clients, and prospects, have a lot to say about their perceptions of your firm, and the service you provide, and this information can be key to the success of business. But sometimes it’s difficult to shine the light on yourself and ask the hard questions. It can be harder still if your client isn’t comfortable telling you the answer. We can work with you to develop and implement a program that works for you and them no matter what stage of your relationship.
Services available include:
- Client Feedback Program strategy and goals
- Client questionnaires to garner insightful content
- In-person and/or on-line programs to gain maximum traction
- Face-to-face interviews in order to gain in-depth feedback
- Analysis of program outcome and make recommendations for future strategy