fSquared Marketing is looking for a positive, organized, hardworking, honest and detail oriented individual to join our growing team at fSquared Marketing. On top of this we need a master of bookkeeping and office administration. You are flexible and supportive team player, you understand in a small business there’s lots of work to be done and we all happily contribute.
As Office Manager / Bookkeeper, you will be responsible not only for maintaining our books but you are also responsible for managing the organization of the office. We are a small but growing team that needs the right someone to support our growth and keep us on the straight and narrow.
- Manage QuickBooks bookkeeping tasks such as Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable, including but not limited to preparing invoices, payments, payroll and bank deposits
- Assist with the preparation quarterly and year-end financial statements and cost analysis
- Sort, process and verify receipts, expenditures, forms and other documents
- Setting up and maintaining financial records
- Assist with the preparation of financial and accounting reports as required
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Provide office administrative support: ordering, restocking, and team support, if needed.
- Perform other related duties as required including assisting the owners of the company.
- Bookkeeping credentials from a recognized Canadian post-secondary institution-
- 4+ year bookkeeping experience
- Proficiency at using QuickBooks
- Proficiency at using Toggl or other similar time-keeping platform
- Able to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency at using Microsoft Office applications
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- An ability to work to deadlines a must
- Experience as office manager or executive assistant preferred
To be considered for this role you need to have a few key skills and a great personality. Detail oriented, caring, supporting and motivated people with a great sense of humour do well here. This is not the type of role where you will be micromanaged. You need to be innovative, intelligent and proactive.
Job Type: Part-time (One day per week. Role may grow in the future.)
Job Location: West Vancouver, BC (Horseshoe Bay)
Required education: Diploma/Certificate
This position is for an individual only. Agency submissions will not be considered.